Thunder Laser - Nova 63
The Thunder Laser NOVA 63 laser comes with either a 100W or 130W tube and carries all the best functions like Hybrid servo motor and excellent engraving quality with high resolution. Users can also choose an RF tube to reach an even higher cutting and engraving quality.
100W €16,250 inc VAT
130W €16,950 inc VAT
Check out our video below for a better look at the Thunder Laser Nova 63 Specs.
- 100W or 130W High quality tube
- 1600x1000mm working area
- Aluminium Blade Bed & Honeycomb bed
- Optical Autofocus system
- Smooth cutting and engraving
- Hybrid Servo motors & Ruida controller
- Red dot through lens system
- Motorised rise and fall table
- RJ45 Network, Usb & Udisk
- Automatic Air assist and exhaust
- CW5200 water cooler
- Turbine fan
- Air assist compressor
- Basic tools kit and cleaning items
- Water Chiller
- Air Assist
- 2" Head
- Tool Kit
- Cleaning Kit
- Honeycomb / Knife Bed
- Pass-through Doors
- Alarm Lamp
- Smart Board
- Red Dot Pointer
- Auto Focus
- Engraving / Working Area 63.0" x 39.4" x 9.1"
- Max Part Size Pass through closed: 66.9" x 44.5" x 9.1"
Pass through open: 66.9" x ∞" x .8"
- Laser Wattage 100w or 130w
- Intelligent Memory Capacity Multiple File Storage up to 128MB
- Laser Source Sealed CO2 Glass Tube, stringintly tested to pass Quality Control.
Average lifespan is 2000-4000 working hours.
Replacement cost $750 (100w) or $1200 (130w)
- Electrical Requirements Standard 110v AC 60Hz Single Phase, dedicated 20A circuit for machine plus another 5A available on separate circuit for chiller
- Air Assist Air pump 5-7psi included
- Machine Size 86.6" x 59.3" x 40.9"
- Software LightBurn Software included for two computers, easily import any graphics file. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Training One hour remote setup training included, optional four hour training available
- Red Dot Pointer Shows where laser will fire, allows for "dry run", allows for easy positioning on material
- Camera System Optional ThunderCam allows you to see materials on the laser bed via the software for easy positioning of engravings on strange-shaped objects.
- Operating Modes Optimized raster, vector, or combined modes
- Easy Adjustable Home When engraving items that are not easily placed at the top corner of the laser, you can set a new home position by hand with a new origin
- Motion Control System LeadShine Hybrid-Servo Motors with engraving speeds up to 1,000mm/s (39"/second)
- Resolution Up to 500dpi with included 2" head or 800dpi with HR head
- Safety Open cover protection, no-water protection, heat alarm system
- Auto Focus Infrared Auto-Focus system to easily bring material into focus
- Belts High-quality fiberglass reinforced neoprene belts
- Water Chiller CW5000 (100w version) or CW5200 (130w version)
- Ventilation 375CFM Exhaust Fan. There is one 6" port on the rear of the machine
- Motorized Table Includes both a removable honeycomb and solid metal blade (knife-style) bed
- Laser Heads 2" Head / Lens included, optional 4" head and HR head
- TL-Timer (Smart Board) Relay switch that controls exhaust and air assist so they stop running when laser is not working
- Warning Light Visible red / green light on machine so you know when job is finished
- Support Free lifetime support
- Shipping in the lower 48 is included in our pricing
- We offer a 2-year factory warranty on our machines.
- Residential and/or liftgate limitations sometimes exist on Nova 63 units. Contact us for details
- All machines can fit through a standard doorway
- Everything you need to run the laser is included, except 2 gallons of distilled water