Thunder Laser -
The Odin series laser machine combines small size, compact, high quality engraving and cutting at a low cost. With 5G acceleration and 80 IPS (2000mm/sec) engraving speed, it provides a super fast laser engraving solution for industry. The RF tube allows fantastic beam signature and is air cooled, you don’t have to worry about a water chiller. The gantry payload is minimal and is super smooth.
60W €18500 inc VAT
The Thunder Laser Advantage - Specs
- 60W High quality RF tube
- 813 x 508 mm working area
- Computer or manually controlled speed and power from 0-100%.Vector color mapping sets speed and power settings using RGB color mapping.
- High-Speed Stepper Motors
- Solid metal blades & Honeycomb table
- Air Cooled
- 240v Single Phase
- Motorised rise and fall table
- Lightburn Software - Windows, Mac and Linux compatible (software sold separately by Lightburn)
- Dual Air assist
- User controlled from 100 to 1000DPI(standard laser head)
- Integral exhaust fan. There is 1 output port, 5.7″ (145 mm) in diameter in the rear of the case.
- Basic tools kit and cleaning items
- Engraving / Working Area 813 x 508 mm (32″ x 20″)
- Maximum Material Thickness 185mm
- Laser Power 60w
- Cooling Air Cooled
- Laser Source Radio Frequency Metal Laser Source
- Motion Control System High-speed 5 phase stepper motor, up to 80 IPS (2000mm/s)
- Resolution(DPI) User controlled from 100 to 1000dpi
- Operating System Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Intelligent Memory Multiple files storage up to 128MB
- Electrical Requirements 110 to 240 volts, 50 to 60 Hz, single phase
- Machine Size 1284x987x1090mm
- Compact size
- We offer a 2-year factory warranty on our machines.
- All machines can fit through a standard doorway
- Air chilled, no separate chiller required