Thunder Laser Mini 60
If you are looking for an entry level laser that combines quality at an affordable price then the Mini 60 is the perfect choice. Suitable for basic makers to start - Cutting, marking & engraving is just the beginning.
Price €6990 inc VAT
The intuitive & simple controls coupled with our quick start training make this a great choice for anyone choosing a laser for the first time.
Supportive after-sales service!
Speed & Accuracy
All laser jobs are completed with speed and accuracy. Edges are smooth, lines are sharp and results are uniform.
Laser tube is 40W and laser operates at speeds of 600mm/s.
Sleek and compact without compromising on quality. This laser can be used in a commercial setting or in a home workshop.
Work area 600mm x 400mm. The footprint of this laser is 1100mm x 830mm.
Priced at €6990 including VAT this represents a very cost effective business opportunity.
If financing a €7000 loan at a typical 8.5% APR will cost you just €7.23 per day over 3 years.
- Water Chiller
- Air Assist
- 2" Head
- Tool Kit
- Cleaning Kit
- Honeycomb / Knife Bed
- Pass-through Doors
- Alarm Lamp
- Smart Board
- Red Dot Pointer
- Auto Focus
- Engraving / Working Area 23.6" x 15.7" x .4"
- Max Part Size Pass through closed: 27.6" x 20.9" x .4"
Pass through open: 27.6" x ∞" x .4"
- Laser Wattage 40w
- Intelligent Memory Capacity Multiple File Storage up to 128MB
- Laser Source Sealed CO2 Glass Tube, stringintly tested to pass Quality Control. Average lifespan is 2000-4000 working hours. Replacement cost $250 (40w)
- Electrical Requirements Standard 110v AC 60Hz Single Phase, dedicated 15A circuit
- Air Assist Air pump 5-7psi included
- Machine Size 42.1" x 31.1" x 12.3"
- Software LightBurn Software available separately from Lightburn allows you to easily import any graphics file. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Training One hour remote setup training included, optional four hour training available
- Red Dot Pointer Not included
- Camera System Optional ThunderCam allows you to see materials on the laser bed via the software for easy positioning of engravings on strange-shaped objects.
- Operating Modes Optimized raster, vector, or combined modes
- Easy Adjustable Home When engraving items that are not easily placed at the top corner of the laser, you can set a new home position by hand with a new origin
- Motion Control System Standard stepper motors with engraving speeds up to 600mm/s (23"/second)
- Resolution Up to 500dpi with included 2" head or 800dpi with HR head
- Safety Open cover protection, no-water protection, heat alarm system
- Auto Focus Infrared Auto-Focus system to easily bring material into focus
- Belts High-quality fiberglass reinforced neoprene belts
- Water Chiller CW3000
- Ventilation 375CFM Exhaust Fan. There is one 6" port on the rear of the machine
- Fixed Table Includes both a removable honeycomb and solid metal blade (knife-style) bed **table does not move up/down**
- Laser Heads 2" Head / Lens included, optional 4" head and HR head
- TL-Timer (Smart Board) Relay switch that controls exhaust and air assist so they stop running when laser is not working
- Warning Light Visible red / green light on machine so you know when job is finished
- Support Free lifetime support
- Shipping in the lower 48 is included in our pricing
- We offer a 2-year factory warranty on our machines.
- All machines can fit through a standard doorway
- Everything you need to run the laser is included, except 2 gallons of distilled water