Thunder Laser -
Experience the epitome of precision and power with the Thunder Bolt from Thunder Laser Ireland - a desktop laser engraver that combines military-grade strength, high-speed engraving, and easy-to-use touch screen controls. This masterpiece of technology, with its integrated design and 1GB memory, promotes flawless operation, while its high-resolution camera ensures ultra-refined detailing. Unleash your potential; etch your vision into reality with the Thunder Bolt.
30W RF €4995 + VAT
The Thunder Laser Advantage - Specs
- 30W High quality RF tube
- 500 x 300 mm working area
- 1,000mm/s engraving speed.
- Easy-to-use Touch Screen Control
5-inch LED-lit touch display
- Solid metal blades & Honeycomb table
- Air Cooled
- 240v Single Phase
- Motorised rise and fall table
- Lightburn Software - Windows, Mac and Linux compatible (software sold separately by Lightburn)
- Dual Air assist
- 5MP Camera Positioning. An overhead Fish-Eye Camera with positioning accuracy less than 1mm distortion.Drag and drop your design on screen then start laser processing.
- Engraving / Working Area 500 x 300 mm (20″ x 12″)
- Wattage 30w RF
- Engraving speed 1,000mm/s
- Visual Rendering High Resolution Camera
- Machine Footprint 915 x 686 x 457mm (36" x 27" x 18")
- Materials it can engrave Wood, acrylic, leather, glass, tumblers, MDF, rubber, plastics, annodized aluminum, and many more!
- Resolution 2,000 DPI
- Operating System Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Electrical Requirements 110 to 240 volts, 50 to 60 Hz, single phase
- Standard lens 1.5"
- Compact size
- We offer a 2-year factory warranty on our machines.
- All machines can fit through a standard doorway
- Air chilled, no separate chiller required